Our ratio of bad to good photos is definitely improving, our photo count is no longer in the 1000’s, and we feel the over all quality of the final photos are getting much better. Although we have had a few recipes which we would never had guessed would be so hard to photograph. First here is our Macaroni and Cheese and the second being our first chicken breast recipe. Although the macaroni ended up being very tasty and looked the part in person, our photo count rocketed back up with this one. This final is after reheating several times, changing location and dishes.
- 9 oz of macaroni
- 3.5 oz of cheese
- 7 oz of cherry tomatoes
- Scallion or parsley
- A handful of pine nuts
- Oil and salt
- In a large pot boil the macaroni with plenty of water.
- In a frying pan brown the scallions or parsley with the pine nuts before adding chopped tomatoes.
- Depending how you like your sauce, either blend and whip the tomato mix or leave it chunky.
- Set the sauce aside until the macaroni is cooked.
- Once the macaroni is tender drain well and saute it with a little oil, melt the cheese a little before adding the sauce mixture
- Stir through making sure the remaining cheese has melted.