I was hoping to write this entire article as an alliteration but was lost after the title. We have great Asian food all around us but as you must know craving for a big fat burger are hard to put aside and we are now living too far from our favorite American Burger joint in Xin Beitou. Luckily we have …… a beer burger recipe.
Boozy Baked Beer Burgers
Beer, ground beef, and spices… Just the three things needed for this great burger recipe. Enjoy these burgers at barbecues,picnics or anytime beer and burgers go together.
- 2 lb ground beef
- 1/3 cup chili sauce
- 1/2 packet dry onion soup mix
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) beer, divided
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- Dash pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400F/200C.
- In a large mixing bow combine ground beef, chili sauce, onion soup mix, half of the beer, garlic, and seasoning.
- Grab a handful of the ground beef mix and create plump round patties.
- Squish the round patties down to form the shape you want, they will not change shape much during cooking.
- Bake the patties for at least 10 minutes.
- Use the remaining beer as a baste. Bake for another 10 minutes, or until the patties are well done.
- Whack the patties in to a burger bun with your favorite veges or smother with tomato sauce.
- Add a hand full of oats, corn flakes or flour to the mix to help it go a little further.