It has been a while since spinach patties and I will catch you up with the great spots and amazing food we found in Istanbul, Malaysia and Taiwan. Being on the road again it has left us time to think about someday spoon, recipes, food and what we love. So you will be seeing changes around the website, our photography and how we deal with it all. I know most of you are going into winter and are thinking more soup then salad however for our friends and family in the southern hemisphere here is a quick and healthy chicken salad and home made garlic vinaigrette.
It would be great to hear what you all think about the changes.
This fresh and tasty salad is sure to satisfy. With a delicious garlic lemon vinaigrette it is a great meal to enjoy with family and friends.
- Cooked chicken
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
- 2 Tbsp Lemon or Vinegar
- 2 Crushed garlic cloves
- Half a teaspoon of vegetable stock
- Crushed pepper to taste
- Wash the lettuce and break off the leaves.
- Shake them dry and place in the salad bowl.
- Chop the vegetables and chicken into bite size pieces; Dicing the onion extra small.
- Mix the vegetables and chicken and place on top of the lettuce.
- In a bowl add all of the ingredients for the Dressing and mix well.
- Drizzle over the dressing before serving.
This is a perfect recipe to use up last nights chicken leftovers, creating a tasty meal from only a few small pieces of chicken.