Thanks to everyone who has joined someday spoon on Facebook, it does give us a warm feeling inside to see that people out there enjoy our recipes, photos and random insights. Such a warm feeling in fact I thought there would only be one thing that could cool it down a CHOCOHOLIC MILKSHAKE!!
This simple and tasty chocolate milkshake is a great one to get the kids involved in, they will enjoy
drizzling the sauce, making the mess and watching the colours change yet most of all they will enjoy
the time they spend with you…. I mean the chocolate milkshake.
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate Sauce
- 1 Cup Milk
- 4 scoops Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 Tablespoon Chocolate Sauce (to decorate)
- 3 Pieces Dark Chocolate
- Place your glasses in to the fridge to cool.
- Into the blender add the Chocolate sauce, milk and ice cream & blend together.
- Remove the glasses from the fridge; swirl and drizzle them with the remaining chocolate sauce.
- Carefully pour the blended smoothie into the glasses trying not to smudge the sauce off the walls.
- Add a small spoon of ice cream and grate over the pieces of dark Chocolate.
- Enjoy the restaurant quality Chocolate smoothie.
- For an absolute chocoholic use chocolate ice cream instead of vanilla and add chocolate buttons or
pieces while blending.
- If your chocolate sauce is too thin and running down the glass too much. You can get extra stick by placing the glasses into the freezer for 10 minutes before adding swirls and return them to the freezer for an extra 10 minutes before pouring in the chocolate smoothie.